Key Account Manager in digital marketing
Dreaming of working with big and important clients and designing digital strategies in a motivational work environment? Then Optiweb is the place to be! As a Key Account Manager, you will have to coordinate clients and your internal team of 17 experts for digital marketing as well as plan and realize digital strategies for your clients and prepare business reports and status analyses. What’s waiting for you is a stimulative work environment, where we promise you constant learning and a lot of flexibility!
What will your working day look like? You will face challenges such as:
- Strategic planning of digital campaigns;
- Planning and managing digital projects (project analysis, planning campaigns, coordinating and managing the team, keeping track of finances and reportings);
- Constant communication with the clients on one side and internal team on the other;
- Achieving the set goals (and making sure the campaigns are regularly optimized);
- Preparing reports and recommendations for the clients;
- Taking care of the success of the projects and client satisfaction;
- Searching for new possibilities and client acquisition;
- Keeping track of marketing trends.
What do we expect from you?
- At least 1 year of experience from project management or working in digital marketing;
- Knowledge and experience from managing Google and Facebook advertising projects;
- Knowledge of web analytics (Google Analytics) and experience from preparing business reports;
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends;
- Great communication and negotiation skills;
- Independence and a desire for working in a team;
- Advanced knowledge of English.
What can you expect if you join our team?
- Flexible working hours and possibility of occasional remote work;
- Possibility of constant learning and attending conferences;
- Dynamic work for bigger clients in various areas of digital marketing;
- An opportunity of working in a team of 17 experts from the field of digital marketing and a possibility of creating a strategy and future development of our marketing department;
- A stimulating work environment.
Have you found yourself in our description? Then you will fit right in! Quickly write to us so we can get to know each other!